Saturday, March 14, 2009

A morning with Alzura

One of my very close friend, Al came for a visit today. Our friendship started when we were paired to be roomates in our first semester in UUM....and till now we are still the best of friend. She really 'taught' me a lot the meaning of “friendship”. Thanks a million Al.
Well...since this is her first visit to Izz Craft, these are my attempt to make the best for her visit.

I transformed the dining area wth crystal flowers & vase.














I used the miaw spatula to bake cakes & swiss roll for her

























plucked 'fresh' fruits for her







ladybird cups for coffee & little forks for the cakes







tissue papers.....














last but not least..dustbin...





Thanks so much again Al, for coming... Izz said.." Izz luv Aunty Al".












































































No comments: